Friday, February 20, 2009

7 Things You Don't Know About Me

The lovely Miss Lisa at tagged me to share 7 things about myself that you all don't know. Here we go:

1. I wear opened toed shoes and sandals all year, even in the snow. I've done it so much that my feet don't even get cold anymore

2. Mister Indiana proposed on Christmas Eve, 2008, so we're planning the whole wedding in about 3 months.

3. If I could have any job in the world, I'd really like to be a QVC host. You get to dress up every day, have hair and makeup done for you, and meet all sorts of people.

4. I have a huge Vera Bradley collection, at least 30 pieces. It's a local company, and has been trendy here since the late 90s, so I've been getting things from them for a long time. My all time favorite patterns are the long-retired Watercolors and Mason Blue, though I'm jonesing for the new Hope Garden.

5. My Saturday mornings always follow the same pattern: wake up, shower, gym, grocery store, tan, go home, bathe the dogs, start laundry. I love having such a simple, nice routine - I wish every day could go so according to schedule.

6. I picked out my wedding dress in half an hour. It was fourth one I tried on, and liked how simple. elegant, and comfy it was. I'm large chested, and the halter on the dress eliminates the need for tricky undergarments or the risk of flashing family members.

7. CoCo has bandannas for every occasion - holidays, football game days, seasons. She will stand by the "doggie cabinet" and beg until I put one on her, she likes them so much.


This was fun!! I tag:
The Magic Risotto Diaries
Gracie Beth
Prep in the Big Apple
Ms Cupcake
Nautical by Nature
Marie-Antoinette

Hope everyone is having a good day!

1 comment: