Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Friday!

How has your week been? I've had a very good day so far: the private school where I've been subbing in the afternoons had an opening come up for an every day 4-6 pm position with the kindergarteners, and I got the teachers' recommendations to get it! So now I officially am "working two jobs," starting Monday.

While I love my job at BBCC, these days the mood is somewhat morbid, waiting for the government to decide what we're going to do, and everyone here is fairly stressed out. For me, going to the school and being with the kids just makes the stress disappear. It has been such a blessing to get to go there the two or three days a week that I've been subbing for the past month, and I can't wait to be there every day.

Have a good day everyone - the 2nd installment of dating history will be up today, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment