Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good Morning!

It's 5:05, and I've already been at work for about an hour. It's one of those days that I know is going to be loooong: work at BBCC until 1:00, sub at the priavte school from 2:00 - 6:00. Mister is working 2nd shift for the next month, so that adds a whole new level of difficulty to things (For those not used to the world of multiple-shift manufacturing, second shift is 2:30 - 11:30 at night).

However, I have quite a few things planned to share with you all. Inspired by Lisa at Like A Valentine (genuis blog. Love her. Follow now, if you don't already), I'm going to start a review of dating history, from the beginning to Mister. Not only do I think it will be fun, but it will help me to be able to more easily share stories with you all in the future - I had a double-ex run-in on Monday, and knew it would too hard to explain, regardless of the akward hillarity that ensured - so I'll begin later today.

Have a Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment