Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Day and Cute Things

I started getting a sore throat last night, and woke up this morning with a fever and hardly being able to swallow. So my day today is being spent curled up in a blanket watching Tivo'd True Life and Top Chef.

I have to share my ever ebay win! I've bid before, but never won anything, until now. Here she is:

This is 1960s era Lilly, with pink lions and tigers and yellow flowers. It was a steal - only $20.00!

I found super-cute shoes on Etsy from seller pinkpearlstudio. She makes Dr. Scholl's sandles in any size, covered in Vera Bradley or Lilly Pulitzer prints. I'm going to start saving my pocket money for these!http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26034270&ref=sr_gallery_12&&ga_search_query=lilly+pulitzer&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Also, I have a question for you ladies: if you have customized stationary, where do you get it from?

Have a good day ya'll!
Love you too much,
sAc




No comments:

Post a Comment