Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Thursday!

My week has been extremely busy: working both jobs for the first full week, trying to get homework done, and fitting in about two hours a day with Mister when we're both awake. I am SO ready for the weekend!

Currently, I get up around 4:15, leave for work at 5:15, work at BBCC from 6:00 - 3:00, drive home, change clothes, work at the private school from 4:00 - 6:00, come home, cook, do some reading, try to be in bed by 9:00, wake up with Mister from 12:30 - 2:30, go back to sleep, repeat. How do you women with children do it - I can't even imagine if I had little one to think about during the day!



I have to share an amazing product with you all.

I got this at my local organic grocery, and am in LOVE. I have seriously oily skin, and while I don't get actual acne, I am somewhat blemish prone. This has reduced the oil, and made my skin *glow.* Love it, and it's alcohol free, so it doesn't lead to dry patches.

Sorry that this post has been all over the place - Hope everyone else is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment