Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today . .

I have a huge research project proposal due, that I'm only going to use for class but also to submit to a national conference. I have spent way too much of the past three days reading fatality index tables. Not fun.

We bought out wedding bands yesterday. Mister got a 4mm white gold band, and I got a matching 2mm band. It was really important for him that the bands match, so I induldged his request. I also finalized the catering menu for the reception. I'm not sure if I've told you all this or not, but we are HUGE foodies. We're having three mni- buffets (stations, I guess), with three types of food.

Bar 1:Comfort Food, catered by a local Amish restaurant
Green Beans
Corn on the Cob
Fried Chicken
Baked Ham
Noodles
Homemade Bread with butter and apple butter

Bar 2: Italian, catering by Fazoli's
Spagetti with marinara
Meatballs
Fettucine
Breadsticks

Bar 3: Mexican, catered by a local place
Chicken Quesadillas
Beef Chimichangas
Seafood Fajitas
Beans
Salsa
Queso
Pico De Gallo
Chips

Dessert:
Cupcakes! Red velvet, chocolate, yellow, carrot, spice, and raspberry

Yum! Makes me hungry.

Hope you all are having a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! The 14th...as in, next week??? That is REALLY REALLY soon! Yayayay! Weddings are so much fun! I hope you will post photos. Are you going on a honeymoon right away?

    I am from Michigan originally (Lisa from Like A Valentine and I are bffs from high school, actually, and we also went to college together!). But- my husband is from Bedford! Are you a native Hoosier?

    ReplyDelete